CE2000 Conveyors and ELEVEYORS
- En-masse chain conveyors & ELEVEYORS for handling grain, meals and animal feed pellets.
- En-masse conveying principle for compact design.
- Multiple configurations to give maximum flexibility in operation
- Standard sizes selected to meet typical end-user requirements
The CE2000 REDLER Conveyors and ELEVEYORS are commercial machines designed to convey grain, meals, peas, beans and animal feed pellets.
The design of the machines allows for conveying horizontally and conveying on an incline up to 15 degrees (according to application).
All machines are selected according to client’s material and plant layout.
The heart of the machine is the use of Redler forged, machined and case hardened chains, driven by hardened sprockets.
One strand of chain is used with plastic flights mounted on steel stubs to convey the material.
The casing is steel plate with a painted or galvanised finish.
Lengths and angles are to suit client's plant layout requirements.
The CE2000 REDLER Conveyors and ELEVEYORS operate on the en-masse conveying principle originated by Mr. Arnold Redler. By this principle shallow flights on the chain convey material many times deeper than themselves re-sulting in a very compact conveyor cross section.
|Maximum loading rate (grain)||CE2020||80 m3/hr|
|Main drive motor||Size according to application|
|Control||From client's control system|
|Operating conditions||0° - 45°C ambient|
|Utility requirements||3 phase 380 - 460V 50/60 Hz supply main drive
Single phase -110V 50/60 Hz sensors
'En-Masse' ELEVEYOR Range
Drop Forged / Rectangular
Bush / Tubular
|Machine Type||Capacity||Chain / Profile|
|MC2105||15 t/h||Bush / Tubular|
|MC2108||30 t/h||Bush / Tubular|
|MC2111||50 t/h||Bush / Tubular|
|MC2132||100 t/h||Drop Forged / Rectangular|
|MC2140||150 t/h||Drop Forged / Rectangular|
|MC2140X||200 t/h||Drop Forged / Rectangular|
|MC2150||250 t/h||Drop Forged / Rectangular|
Note All capacities in the above chart are based on the handling of dry wheat at a density of 750kg/m3
Typical 'En Masse' ELEVEYOR Applications
- Minimises pit depth / civil costs.
- Keeps most maintenance areas above ground level.
- Comments as view (1)
- Gives better cleaning for multi-products.
- Fits within confined spaces catering for difficult applications.
- Commonly found in Process Plant applications
- Inclined through floor levels.
Specifications and Features
- REDLER Case hardened Links for long life
- Welded Steel Flights
- Pad Flights for Internal casing cleaning, reduces Admix
- Top entry from Silo or Machinery
- Hopper Entry from Lorry Intake
- Long Life Bends in Standard Angles 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, and 90°
Casing and Terminals
|Side Panels||3mm steel|
|Bottom Plates||3mm steel|
|Division Plates||5mm steel|
|Top Covers||3mm steel|
|Bearing Design Life (hrs)||30,000 (min)|
||High tensile steel|
|External Painted||Semi-Gloss System|
|External/Internal||Hot Dip Galvanised|
|Special paint finish|
|Manufacture in Stainless Steel or other corrosion resistant materials|
- Cost effective standard ‘V’ belt drive allowing flexible speed variations
- Other options available
- Hardened steel construction for industrial duty
- Quickly replaceable sprocket teeth segments (for forged link chains)
- Relief panels available on request
- RoCon underspeed sensor
- Outlet blockage detector